Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nothing In Particular

Today I’m going to do nothing – literally.
And that’s the topic of today’s blog – nothing.
Nothing is something I always get accused of doing and sometimes I kind of agree that I’m guilty.
Although, it could also depend on your definition of nothing. 
"Nothing in particular" is a popular response when people ask us what we've been up to and we've had a particularly slow day.
But today I'm actually giving you the chance to read 'Nothing In Particular' - That's what I'll call this blog.
Here’s how I define nothing in my life.
Nothing is pretty much what I got when I sat a maths exam of any description at school.
And not just while sitting an exam, whenever I was in a maths class of any kind I understood nothing of what we were supposed to be learning either.
Nothing is what I have left 10 minutes after buying chocolate biscuits of any description.
I once brought a packet of white chocolate Muffin Bakes and 10 minutes later, I had nothing to show for it.
When I was younger nothing is what I often what I did whenever my parents asked me to do s anything.
I don’t have one now but in the past I’ve had jobs where nothing was what I got paid ;)
But, don't get me wrong, in some cases, I see nothing as okay. 
Say for example if it’s a job you know you really want, you should be prepared to put in the hard yards to get it.
Once for me there was this was a job I really wanted – so, for a period of time I worked there for free and did the best I could for my employer.
I just considered myself so lucky to be working there, so no matter what tasks I had to do, I did it with a happy heart.
So, in that case nothing was what was going to get in the way of me doing a good job.
Remember, chase your dreams, because nothing is what you'll also get if you don't at least try :)
And this is a rare case in which because you read this blog - when someone asks you what did you do today - you can say "Nothing In Particular".

For our YouTube channel, click HERE
For our Facebook page, click HERE
For our Twitter, click HERE

Talk to meh, I'd love to hear from you!
Until next time, bye for now, love you all!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment