Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tomato Terror!

Welcome to my new blog called 'Jeremy's Life'.
If the title of the blog hasn't already given it away, I'm Jeremy, but you can call me Jay :)
This is the first entry I have made in this blog, a new endeavor which I'm writing to complement my friend Ben and I's Youtube channel - Another Day With Ben and Jay.
We pretty just live life having fun and our channel pretty much documents snippets from our life on line.
We started our channel last June and it's so cool to sse it continuing to grow, to date we have 21 subscribers and all 21 of them are awesome!
Here, I shall say what I like, how I like, when I like, so, pretty much how I live my life in written form.
As I sit down to pen this entry, I'm reminded of how in life sometimes no matter how much you don't want something to happen, and in fact how much you fight to stop it from happening - some times, despite your best efforts, it's going to happen, haha.
Why you ask?
Well, let me direct you to our latest Youtube video which was uploaded a short time ago entitled 'Snorting Guy Eats Massive Tomato Whole' HERE.
So, it's not my finest moment for the world to see, and it's also our first foray into the world of 1080p. That's right, of our 23 videos so far this is this first time we've ever uploaded a full HD 1080p video.
As the title may suggest, this video is of me eating/choking on a tomato in one go.
Now, I'm just going to put this out there, but I doubt that when those involved in helping bring about such advanced technology that let's one record in 1080p first released it that this is the type of footage they had in mind for it to be used for.
Come to think of it, it's not the type of footage I thought I would get the very first time I had the capability to upload in 1080p either. :)
But I've come to terms with the fact that it's on line now, and yes I am  secure enough in myself to now leave it there for you all to see. Go on - go subscribe, rate, comment and share - it'll help make my public humiliation just that little bit more bearable, haha.
Well, that'll do it for this entry. Thanks for reading - I think I'll make it my goal to blog daily, that way I'll get into a routine. I also think I'll employ reverse psychology here and say don't read this, which of course will make you want to.
So, definitely don't read this ;)
I'm going to go get something to eat - and no, it won't be tomatoes!!
If you want to check out our Youtube videos, click HERE, our Facebook page click HERE, or our twitter click HERE
Talk to meh, I'd love to hear from you!
Until next time, bye for now, love you all!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment